At Kapiva we believe that weight care needs to be approached in a holistic manner,…Read More
Ragi is a fiber famous to most of us, yet here’s something you may not know of.
Ragi is known as a rich source of healthy plant-based proteins containing an amino acid known as Tryptophan, which helps in curbing appetite and boosting metabolism.
Here’s a quick & healthy recipe to include in your diet! Ragi Idli.
12 cups Ragi Flour / Finger Millet Flour
1/2 cup Sooji
1/2 cup Yogurt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 cup water or as needed
Salt to taste
1. Combine the ragi flour, sooji & salt. Mix well
2. Add yogurt to the mixture & mix again
3. Add water slowly to make a batter
4. Let the batter sit for about 15-30 mins
5. Mix the batter once and add water if needed (should have a normal idli batter consistency)
6. Add baking soda & mix until well combined
7. Immediately fill the greased idli plates with the prepared batter & steam cook for 8-10 mins over a high flame
Issues with your diet? We can help!
We are a team of food scientists and Ayurveda experts at Kapiva. Our mission is to raise awareness and educate people on ancient principles and herbs found in traditional texts. We work together to develop the most comprehensive content on Ayurveda which is grounded in peer-reviewed, scientific research.
Ayurveda says slow and steady weight reduction is the healthy way to stay fit. Ayurvedic…Read More